There will be an I&E Bazaar for Sec 1 and 2s (in conjunction with Racial Harmony Day) on Fri, 20 July. (Sec 3 will be presenting cultural booths on that day). A cultural theme must be present to tie-in with Racial Harmony Day.
Objective: To apply entrepreneurship concepts to generate as much profit as possible.
Venues: Canteen, Indoor Sports Hall, Atrium
*Profits generated can be donated to: Food from the Heart.
First 4 I&E lessons in Term 3 will focus on the preparation process leading up to Bazaar.
Term 3 Week 1: Brain Storming / Discussion
- Brain Storming / Discussion of stall ideas
- Max of 2 stalls / class.
- *By the end of the lesson, a write-up of the stall(s) must be submitted for approval.
- Budget (Capital Outlay) capped at $200.00. Capital outlay > $200
- Cost recovery of capital outlay when profit is made.
- Students are to raise their own funds.
- Students need to produce original readable receipts as proof.
Chief Exec Officer / Finance Manager / Production Manager / Operations Manager /Marketing Manager
Term 3 Week 3: Preparations for Bazaar (e.g. posters, materials, packaging, etc...)
Term 3 Week 4: Preparations, Settling of Finance matters.
*More details during the I&E lesson.
Mr. Patrick Hiap