1. Active Innovation
2. Living Entrepreneurship
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship curriculum aims to:
a) provide students with the foundational knowledge and understanding of innovation and entrepreneurship;
b) foster in students an innovative spirit whereby they would embrace change;
c) help students understand that innovation is part of the change process towards excellence;
d) inculcate in students an entrepreneurial mindset of seeking and seizing opportunities through change and being resourceful in their endeavours;
e) equip them with the relevant innovation and entrepreneurial skills to practise innovation and entrepreneurship in simulated and authentic contexts.
I3 = I x I x I : Idea / Implement / Improve
Assignment: Kindly post your comments (include your name, please)...
1) Write as 3 key words related to innovation
2) Think and comment about 3 metaphors (include pictures of your objects for your post) to represent innovation. Describe how your metaphor represents innovation.
3) Think and comment about 3 ground rules conducive for 'Brainstorming'.
4) Think and comment about either
i) 3 lesson venues (outside of the conventional classroom, within SST) or;
ii) 3 classroom table / seating arrangement conducive for discussion and group learning.
- Nominate yourself / classmate if you are interested to be a I&E Representative for your class.
- Please invite classmates to be co-authors to this blog.
- Reminder to submit comments for the previous assignment (Problem Identification).
Date Due: Wed, 25 Jan 2012, 12pm
Wishing all Happy Chinese New Year!
Mr. Patrick Hiap